27 October 2006

(OMG ROTFL) Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?

What could I possibly do, what could I possibly say, to convince you to click on this link to watch an educational video about the best way to cough? I don't know, but it sure made us laugh at the office today. [coughsafe.com]

Two reviews of the brief clip from the site:

"If this saves one employee one day of work, it's worth its weight in dollars." - Deborah Powell, Industrialist

"Anyone who coughs or sneezes should watch this video." - Ben Lounsbury, M.D. Ear, nose, and throat surgeon


g

2 comments:

RLM said...

Oh my god, G-Fav, that was the funniest thing I've seen online in months. Years, maybe. Thanks for sharing!

TroopOfChimps said...

WOW.

The right thing, the polite thing, even the patriotic thing. And all those little dessicating germs!